ANTIGUA GUATEMALA CITY TOUR
Antigua Guatemala morning city tour. Explore this wonderful city in a morning tour with one of our local experts guides. This lovely tour takes you around the city to explore the highlights. Like the very famous Santa Catalinas Arch, The Catedral of San Jose, SanFrancisco’s Church and la Merced Monastery. Then continue to the local market to see all the local people selling their fresh fruits and vegetables. And maybe go to the bus station and take a gret picture of our colorful Guatemalan buses.
Whit plenty time take a little walk a up to Cerro de la Cruz. To take a great panorama picture of the Antigua Guatemala City and the volcanoes around.
This tour last between 3 to 4 hours after tour our guide will drop you off at your hotel.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TOUR
- The Colonial style houses around the city
- The Main Catedral and the under ground cripts
- The coble stone streets that makes to this city unique
- La Merced Church with one of the most larges fountains in Central america and the views to the volcanoes.
ANTIGUA GUATEMALA TOUR COST:
The tour price shown below is on private basis and the price can change always depends on hotel location
- From 1 to 5 people cost $110
- From 5 to 10 people cost $160
- More than 10 people the tour cost $20 per person